Leveraging Altmetric Explorer for Publishers_ Library Marketing Teams.mp4 (57.45 MB)
Leveraging Altmetric Explorer for Publishers: Library Marketing Teams
mediaposted on 2020-03-18, 16:18 authored by Altmetric EngineeringAltmetric Engineering
Publisher marketing teams have a big ask: those that communicate most closely with libraries are constantly looking for ways to demonstrate the value of their content, show themselves to be an innovative and supportive partner, and to help librarians navigate increasingly complex subscription and OA publishing models.
So how can these teams use the Altmetric Explorer to save time and develop more effective marketing efforts? In this 30 minute webinar, Altmetric’s Senior Engagement Manager, Patty Smith, shows how you can use Altmetric Explorer to:
1. Demonstrate the value of your content, including archived content, to library teams
2. Identify potential upsell opportunities
3. Launch campaigns around high-profile content
4. Showcase global reach and the benefits of publishing Open Access
5. Support renewal conversations and highlight the value in your content
Learn how you can use Altmetric Explorer both behind the scenes to inform strategy and in customer-facing marketing during this quick, hands-on webinar.