Altmetric Badges: showcase the reach and influence of your research
Poster sessions are particularly prominent at academic conferences. Posters are usually one frame of a powerpoint (or similar) presentation and are represented at full resolution to make them zoomable.
Badges are easy to embed with just one line of code, providing an interactive overview of the attention surrounding individual research outputs:
- Help visitors identify interesting items to read
- Show how research has been received by wider audiences
- Inform researchers’ understanding of new fields and emerging topics
- Demonstrate your influence on policy and wider society
- Assess and evaluate program impact
Download our guide to find out more.